There are reports that shellfish harvesters on Canada‘s East coast have been asked to stop digging for now. Environment Canada has issued a shellfish closure in Nova Scotia and parts of Prince Edward Island, following the remnants of Tropical Storm Leslie. The storm slammed into nearby Newfoundland earlier this week, [...]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Environment Canada\"
Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter
- Vote to spare animals from research and help women fight breast cancer 28 comments
- 5 Of The Healthiest And Greenest Cities In America 24 comments
- Tell the Senate to ban toxic lead in ammunition: because shooting wildlife should be enough 24 comments
- Exotic animal massacre calls right to keep dangerous wild animals into question 22 comments
- Scientists say wind farm noise can harm your health 21 comments