We can barely believe this recipes actually makes cookies, because it seems almost too easy. This minimal ingredient list makes a treat that is similar to granola bars, with a touch of sweetness and softness of a fresh baked cookie. Tahini is one of the best natural sources of calcium, which is great for supporting bones, teeth, and heart health. These are perfect for a snack and are a healthy option for kids.
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup dates, chopped
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 cups oats
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raisins or other dried fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor mix together the dates, water, tahini, and honey until creamy and blended.
- Pour into a bowl and mix together with the oats, sea salt, and olive oil.
- Add in the chocolate chips and raisins or other dried fruit. You can always add more oats if you prefer a cookie that is more crumbly.
- Scoop out spoonfuls of the batter on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, to desired crispness.
→ Receive the latest eco recipes by email: Sign up for our recipes mailing list