Earl Grey Panna Cotta
- 4 cups 3 Tbl 1 cup 2
- earl grey tea bags powder gelatine
- 2 ½ tsp
- 1 vanilla pod
- In a large bowl, sponge the gelatin with 2 cups of the cream and the buttermilk.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the rest of the cream, sugar, tea bags, and scraped out vanilla pod till a slight simmer.
- Pull off the heat and cover with plastic film for the tea to seep approx. 6-10min.
- Take out the tea, and reheat till hot. Pour the hot cream into the bowl whisking till all the gelatin has been dissolved.
- Pour into desired molds, and let cool in fridge till set approx. 3 -4 hours. Serve with fresh berries and honey.