White Peach Salad
- 3‐4 White Peaches
- 2 cups Arugula
- 4 Small balls Buffalo Mozzarella
- 1 loaf Pumpernickel Bread
- Fresh cracked Pepper
- Sea salt
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 5 TBL lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- Pinch salt
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients and set aside.
- Start by cleaning and segmenting the peaches. Macerate them in the dressing.
- Slice the pumpernickel bread thinly and toast.
- Cut the mozzarella into even wedges and divide evenly between 4‐6 cold plates.
- Season the mozzarella with sea salt and pepper.
- Balance some peaches on the cheese evenly divided between the plates
- Toss a couple leaves of arugula over the peaches and add a couple slices of pumpernickel bread.
- Drizzle some of the dressing over everything.