Fresh Homemade Ginger Ale Ice
This refreshing recipe for Ginger Ale Ice will be a great treat on a hot day, or to serve as a dessert for guests at a party. With only a few ingredients required, this delicious drink will be a treat for all.
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1x 12oz. Favorite Local Ginger Ale
- 4 sprigs Thyme (flecked)
- 4‐6 pieces Biscotti
- In a medium sauce pan combine water and sugar. Heat till the sugar is dissolved.
- Take off heat and stir in ginger ale.
- Pour the liquid into a shallow baking dish, and freeze for 6 hours.
- Just before serving, break up the mixture and fork till fluffy or use a robo‐coup if available.
- Sprinkle on the thyme leaves, add the biscotti, and serve immediately.